Ethos To Go
Ethos to Go Martin Luther King Jr 01/11/21
“But let justice roll on like a river, righteousness like a never-failing stream.”
* This week we are looking at the significance of Martin Luther King Jr.
* Watch the video on the blog. Bishop Bridgeman children have produced a fantastic video this for this week, looking at the life and impact of Martin Luther King Jr.
* There are lots of examples in the Bible where God shows us that we should share and care for each other, irrespective of background?
* Why is Martin Luther King Jr such an important historical figure?
* Feed back to your class you’re learning during Black History Month.
* Why is it important and the right thing to do to treat everyone fairly and with respect?
* What do you think Jesus would say on this subject?
* Use your window, door and mirror key rings to reflect on not giving up. How do you feel now? What have you discovered? What will you take away from this week’s Ethos to Go?