Ethos To Go
Ethos to Go Remembrance W/C 15/11/21
“Greater love has no-one than this, than to lay down one’s life for his friends.”
* This week we are looking at Remembrance.
* Watch the video on the blog. Bishop Bridgeman - children have produced a fantastic video for this week, talking about Remembrance.
* What does the Bible say on the subject of Remembrance.
* Why is it so important that we remember Armistice Day and Remembrance Sunday?
* Discuss why the Poppy appeal each year is so vitally important?
* What sort of things does the money raised by the poppy appeal each year support with?
* What do you think Jesus would say on this subject?
* Use your window, door and mirror key rings to reflect on not giving up. How do you feel now? What have you discovered? What will you take away from this week’s Ethos to Go?