Ethos To Go
Ethos to Go W/C 08/11/21 COP26
“The Lord God took man and put him in the garden of Eden to work it and keep it.”
* This week we are looking at COP 26 and climate change.
* Watch the video on the blog. St James - children have produced a fantastic video this for this week, looking at the life COP 26 and the impact of climate change.
* There are lots of examples in the Bible where God shows us that we should care for all of creation.
* Why is it so important to care and respect God’s creation?
* What sort of things can you do to help climate change?
* What sort of things can your school do to help with climate change?
* What do you think Jesus would say on this subject?
* Use your window, door and mirror key rings to reflect on not giving up. How do you feel now? What have you discovered? What will you take away from this week’s Ethos to Go?