Ethos To Go
W/C 29/11/21 Random Acts of Kindness
"Be kind to each other."
* This week we are looking at the importance of kindness.
* Watch the video on the blog. St James - children have produced a fantastic video this for this week, looking at the importance of kindness.
* There are lots of examples in the Bible where God shows us that we should be kind to each other and for all of creation.
* Why is it so important to show kindness to each other?
* What sort of things can you do to show kindness to each other and to God’s creation?
* What sort of things can your school do to show kindness?
* What do you think Jesus would say on this subject?
* Use your window, door and mirror key rings to reflect on not giving up. How do you feel now? What have you discovered? What will you take away from this week’s Ethos to Go?